Northrop Grumman Principal S/W Dev Analyst (Java) in Woodlawn, Maryland
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you will discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you will discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is seeking a Principal SW Development Analyst (Java). This position is located in Woodlawn, MD.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Provide development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation of complex systems.
• Participate in the full life cycle of an agile or waterfall projects by designing and developing user interfaces and applications.
• Conduct unit testing to ensure high quality bug free code.
• Decompose business and system architecture to support clean-interface multi-team development.
• Understands the business problem statement, user stories, and technical constraints
• Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups.
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
• Design and implement scalable and robust approaches to caching, security, and databases
• Develop and use web-based APIs (especially REST-based APIs),
• Implement web programming techniques and frameworks.
• Ensure Section 508 Compliance.
• Knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process. Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective manner.
Job Category : Information Technology