Northrop Grumman Principal Network Communication in Whiteman AFB, Missouri
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Network Communications based at Whiteman. This B-2 Intel Support position supports Stealth Bomber Operations by configuring and maintaining computer systems and networks used by the B-2 Stealth Bomber for command, control, communications, computing, intelligence, and all other aspects of low-observable strike missions.
Provides technical support in the areas of vulnerability assessment, risk assessment, network security, product evaluation, and security implementation in an environment with 200+ users, 30+ servers, 50+ workstations for three support agencies at Whiteman. Implements solutions for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive information. Executes information system contingency plans that maintain appropriate levels of protection that meet time requirements for minimizing operations impact to customer organization. Analyzes and tests security updates with mission-critical applications. Conducts testing and analyzes system logs to evaluate the impact of current security measures.
• Bachelors' Degree and 5 years of directly related work experience; or a Masters' Degree and 3 years work experience; or HS/GED and 9 years of directly related work experience may be considered in lieu of the degree
• Minimum 1-year network administration experience with USAF style NIPR / SIPR / JWICS or equivalent computer networks.
• Current Top Secret clearance required with ability to attain and maintain a program clearance and SCI.
• Willing to travel at short notice on international and domestic assignments.
• Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security +).
• Virtualization technology (VMware, SAN, PCoIP)
• Enterprise Management (Active Directory, Microsoft SCCM)
• Vulnerability Management (McAfee HBSS, ACAS)
• Network management/monitoring (Solarwinds, Visio)
• Database Management (SQL, PostGRE)
• Automation scripting (VBScript, Powershell)
• SAN management (EqualLogic)
• Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (Horizon View)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology