Northrop Grumman Manager/On-Site Lead in Whiteman AFB, Missouri
Requisition ID: 18001882
Location(s): United States-Missouri-Whiteman AFB
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We’re committed to our employees’ professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a B-2 Program Manager/Site Lead to manage our Contracted Mission Planning Support Services at Whiteman AFB, MO.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supervises activities to plan and execute mission operations for long-range strike accomplished by the B-2 Spirit weapons system for U.S. Air Force.
• Ensures configuration of operational computer systems system monitors and subsystem performance.
• Establishes and applies operational procedures, support requirements, and mission materials required to control and operate the aircraft, weapons, and defensive systems.
• Directs planning system equipment maintenance activities, maintenance and upgrade requirements.
• Provides guidance on the configuration of operational system and advises leadership on aircraft employment tools, techniques and tactics.
• Leads the control and coordination of distributed resources and B-2 planning assets to support aircraft, weapons, and defensive systems.
• Leads and coordinates B-2 planning system maintenance activities.
• Leads upgrade, configuration management, and troubleshooting investigations and analysis.
• Provides system-level expertise to B-2 Air Force customer and the Wing.
• At least 4 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous B-2 pilot experience or 2 years’ experience as a B-2 Mission Planner
• Minimum 2 Years’ experience in management supervision
• Current or immediate clearance to TS/SSBI/SCI/SAR/NC2-ESI (Note: If you held a security clearance within the last two years, your clearance is considered current/active).
• Eligible for CW-A/B clearance or equivalent
• Willing to travel at short notice on international and domestic assignments
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Manager/On-Site Lead
Location: Missouri-Whiteman AFB
Requisition ID: 18001882