Northrop Grumman B-2 Academic Courseware Developer 3 in Whiteman AFB, Missouri
B-2 Academic Courseware Developer 3
Requisition ID: 18007321
Location(s): United States-Missouri-Whiteman AFB
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a B-2 Academic Courseware Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Whiteman AFB, MO. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's training and development professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Plans, develops, and coordinates in-house product training programs for B-2 aircrew.
• Obtains information needed to prepare in-house training programs; prepares training materials; develops course content; determines methodology; and coordinates the development of training aids.
• Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities based on Air Force instructional system development efforts in academic materials and computer based instruction.
• Continuously revises lesson plans to meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up to date.
• Maintains training records and performing all required administrative activities to include grade book functions are required daily.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• BS/BA degree with 6 years’ experience or MS/MA with 4 years’ experience required.
• A background in configuration management, shared computer resources and expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint are essential.
• Technical training courseware development and an understanding of ISD processes and multimedia development tools is required.
• Working knowledge of applicable Air Force regulations, instructions, procedures, tech orders and other pertinent publications.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Military aviation systems training development experience is desired along with mission planning experience and platform instruction.
• Experience dealing with multiple customers as well as strong organizational and communication skills.
• B-2 or bomber aircraft experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: B-2 Academic Courseware Developer 3
Location: Missouri-Whiteman AFB
Requisition ID: 18007321