Northrop Grumman Mobility Software Engineer 3 in Washington, District Of Columbia
Mobility Software Engineer 3
Requisition ID: 18007326
Location(s): United States-District of Columbia-Washington
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a strong software engineers that are excited about developing mobile applications on a variety of platforms to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. You will work with a fantastic engineering team on a mission-critical program. This position will on-site at the customer facility in Washington DC.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's ITSS4 WPR2 providing support to the Department of Justice (DOJ), Justice Management division's Cyber Security Support staff performing Cyber Security Analysis for DOJ.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Perform Mobile development for Android OS and/or iOS
· Develop in Java, C# WPF applications, and Linux kernel-level applications using C/C .
· Design, develop, test, and deploy mobile software solutions.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters such as Computer Science, or Information Technology with a strong background in software development.
• Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience developing embedded solutions on a mobile OS platform such as Android or iOS
• Must be able to solve complex technical problems with limited supervision and be comfortable working directly with our customers in a collaborative environment.
• Demonstrated skills in solving problems and responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Development experience in GUI design
• Proficiency in Java.
• Android Software Development.
• Mobile development for Android OS and/or iOS
• Familiarity with Web application development technologies such as:
o Graphical User Interface (GUI) design
o Web services
o RESTful Web Services
• SQL Server database development experience.
• Basic networking knowledge.
• US citizenship required with an Active Secret clearance.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• MS degree.
• Proficiency in C#.NET.
• Experience in Xamarin Platform.
• MS SQL Server and/or Oracle database development experience.
• Mobile UX (User Experience) expertise.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Mobility Software Engineer 3
Location: District of Columbia-Washington
Requisition ID: 18007326