Northrop Grumman Logistics Support 3 in Tampa, Florida
Logistics Support 3
Requisition ID: 18004261
Location(s): United States-Florida-Tampa
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is actively seeking an experienced, self-starting administrative / logistics professional to support the Cyber Engineering group located in Tampa, Florida .
We're looking for a highly motivated individual with an impeccable work ethic and a strong ability to work in a collaborative fast-moving dynamic team environment. The primary team is located in Tampa, Florida with distributed team members embedded directly with the customer.
In this position you will be expected to perform all primary logistic duties including but not limited to:
• Maintain contact and work effectively with all levels of management, employees, as well as program customers.
• Works with a team of cyber engineers and product support analysts responsible for the development of support systems for delivered NGMS products.
• Be able to perform consistently with a minimal amount of clerical errors.
• Performs a variety of purchasing duties. Maintains records and files pertinent to purchasing information. Purchases routine, non-discretionary materials and supplies.
• Compiles, records, and tracks pertinent purchasing data. Compiles, records and tracks purchasing activities and pricing data.
• Checks deliveries of material ordered and shipments received. Within prescribed limits takes actions to ensure on-time delivery of material.
• Coordinates return of rejected or unsuitable orders.
• Responds to requests for purchasing data and status of material activities.
• Lead, support, and coordinate with required team members, review documents, and prepare and deliver logistics related information.
• Ensure Logistics taskers are completed on time, delivered to customers, data is accurately produced and represented and within-budget.
• Prepares and delivers logistics products while adhering to NGMS processes, procedures, using CDRLs, and other quality standards for contract deliverables.
• Prepares materials for and support various programs and technical meetings.
• Exercise good judgment, discretion, and uncompromising standards of quality, integrity, and performance.
In this position you will also be expected to perform all primary administrative duties including but not limited to:
• Arranging travel (domestic and international).
• Timely and accurate processing expense reports.
• Coordination with Security on visit requests.
• Coordination with events that directly support customers.
• Managing all forms of correspondence.
• Intermediate computer skills; Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point required.
• The position will coordinate with facility management, and security as needed.
• Escort visitors as required.
• US Citizenship Is required with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
• High School and 4 years additional education and/or experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point).
• Ability to proof / edit technical documentation.
• Ability to research parts and deriving part numbers / ordering information.
• Ability to interpreting engineering documentation, to include technical equipment lists.
• Bachelor's or higher degree in a technical field highly desired
• Experience working with the Northrop Grumman purchasing systems (i.e. IBuy, etc.)
• Experience working with the Northrop Grumman shipping processes (i.e. SCATS, etc.)
• Experience with the Concur expense management software
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Logistics Support 3
Requisition ID: 18004261