Northrop Grumman Staff Engr Embedded S/W in San Diego, California
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is a trusted provider of mission-enabling solutions for global security. Our Engineering and Sciences (E&S) organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is located at the Northrop Grumman Rancho Carmel and Spectrum campuses in San Diego, California. Our expertise is in delivering complex secure systems to enable unmanned aviation missions. Our focus is on the world of sensor data collection and analysis, platform command and control, mission planning and execution.
What You'll get to Do:
Roles & Responsibilities
• Architects, designs, develops, operates and maintains software and network components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements
• Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of such engineering applications and products such as waveforms onto Software-Defined Radio systems using real-time operating environments and custom hardware modules and laboratory or simulation systems
• Supports integration and troubleshooting of existing/legacy applications
• Supports capture and program execution as a software systems architect, software lead and/or Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Control Account Manager (CAM)
• Interfaces with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel.
Job Category : Engineering