Northrop Grumman Principal Program Cost Control Analyst (ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED) San Diego, CA in San Diego, California
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Principal Program Cost Control Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in San Diego, California.
• Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system
• Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines
• Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
• Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled
• Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks
• Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government
• Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines
Job Category : Business Management