Northrop Grumman Manufacturing Analyst 2 in San Diego, California
Manufacturing Analyst 2
Requisition ID: 18008841
Location(s): United States-California-San Diego
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seek a Manufacturing Analyst 2 to join our Avionics & Tactical Networks (ATN) team located at the Rancho Carmel facility in San Diego, CA.
Our expertise is in delivering complex equipment to enable modern battlefields and support aviation missions. Our focus is on the world of avionics, radio, and electronic warfare product application to enable networked communications. As part of the corporation’s business focus area on Communications, we are
the ‘equipment providers.’ Our team of communication systems experts is developing next-generation ground radios for land forces, and our Electronic Warfare subject matter experts are creating the next generation of Improvised Explosive Device (IED) countermeasures to keep our soldiers safe when in harm’s way.
Manufacturing Analyst 2 responsibilities include:
• Support production in a team-based manufacturing environment.
• Perform activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including production planning and control, total quality management, systems, manufacturing, equipment and facilities engineering, material management, and process reengineering.
• The incumbent may facilitate self-directed work teams, provide training in core skill areas to teams and peers, and interact with internal and external customers with respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process improvement.
• Incumbents are generally experienced in one or more areas of manufacturing operations.
• Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of relevant experience; equivalent experience will be considered in-lieu
• Experience in Solumina or similar Shop Floor Control software.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance which requires US citizenship.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM Field.
• Experience in an electronics manufacturing environment.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sec, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Manufacturing Analyst 2
Location: California-San Diego
Requisition ID: 18008841