Northrop Grumman Manager Contract Admin 2 in San Diego, California
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU...keep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems Sector, Autonomous Systems Division has an opening for a Contracts Manager 2 to lead across multiple programs within the AtS portfolio in our Rancho Bernardo, CA location.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
· Provide guidance, mentoring and counsel to staff in all areas of contracts administration and contracts management including: capture strategy, solicitations, proposal development, contract negotiations and contract execution in multiple contract types (e.g., Cost Plus, FFP, FPI).
· Review and approve contractual documents for protection of company's contractual posture, adherence to company policy, and provide advice/recommendations to various levels of leadership regarding contractual rights and obligations and interpretation of terms and conditions.
· Develop, maintain and foster highly effective customer relationships.
· Work directly with program and business teams, functional and IPT leads in analyzing and developing risk mitigation strategies, protecting the contract baseline by employing strong change control oversight, developing strong contract language and various contracting approaches and strategies.
· Oversee a contracts team that has an active role in managing the pre-award and post-award activities for a variety of contract types and customers.
· Day-to-day management, oversight and direction of staff, goal setting and tracking performance, coaching, training and development of staff, and performance evaluations.
· Deploy an analytical approach to problem solving, risk assessment and strategy.
Job Category : Business Management