Northrop Grumman Engineer Embedded Software 2 in San Diego, California
Engineer Embedded Software 2
Requisition ID: 18005374
Location(s): United States-California-San Diego
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Avionics and Tactical Networks (ATN) is an operating unit within the Communications division of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems. ATN is located in the Rancho Carmel facility in San Diego, California.
Our expertise is in delivering complex equipment to enable modern battlefields and support aviation missions. Our focus is on the world of avionics, software defined radio and electronic warfare product applications to enable networked communications. As part of the corporation’s business focus area on Communications, we are the “equipment providers.” Our team of communication systems experts is developing the next-generation communication systems for aircraft and ground radios.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Designs, develops, operates and maintains software and firmware components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements
· Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of such engineering applications and products such as laboratory simulation systems, aircraft and ground radios, electronic warfare jammers, mechanical and electrical systems.
· Interfaces with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel.
Embedded Software Engineer 2 requires (2 years relevant experience with BS in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering; 0 Years of relevant experience with a masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering) of professional Software Development. Experience in developing embedded, real-time software using C/C .
US citizenship and Current DoD secret clearance required.
• Familiar with tools such as Rhapsody, GreenHills MULTI Integrated Development Environment, DOORS and ClearCase/ClearQuest
• Tactical Data Links (Link 16, VMF, MADL).
• Open Mission System (OMS) Architecture
• Experience with GreenHills Integrity
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Engineer Embedded Software 2
Location: California-San Diego
Requisition ID: 18005374