Northrop Grumman Principal Production Planning and Scheduler in Salt Lake City, Utah
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is looking for a Principal Production Planning and Scheduler located in Salt Lake City, UT
• Plans, prepares, issues and controls production schedules and coordinates with material requirements to ensure a
controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
• Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure
that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
• Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control,traffic, etc.; schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for
• US Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
• Bachelor's degree with 6 years of experience; Master's degree with 4 years of experience; 10 years equivalent industry experience may be considered in-lieu of degree.
• Experience in Project Management, Manufacturing Operations, Scheduling, OR Production Control arenas.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Excellent presentation skills to supporting teams, managers, and executives, including writing as well as presenting.
• Experienced with data querying (Oracle, based queries) and data analysis for schedule, cost, and quality based data.
• Experience and knowledge of NGC SLC programs and processes.
• SAP experience.
• Proficiency with schedule management tools.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including analysis using graphs and pivot tables.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production