At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Staff Lead Test Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Sentinel - Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. This role may offer a competitive relocation assistance package.
What You ' ll Get To Do:
• Define test requirements and test objectives, using Systems Engineering principles
• Develop integration and test documentation (test plans, test procedures and test reports)
• Prepare for and execute Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs)
• Execute the integration, test, and assembly of the AVE in preparation for developmental flight testing.
• Integrate hardware from sub-system teams, interface with other elements teams, and the system and segment level teams.
• Develop and implement testing methods and test equipment.
• Interface with software developers and systems engineers in support of integration and test activities.
• Participate in technical exchange meetings, interfacing with customers (internal/external).
• Perform data analysis against requirements and interfaces for each software build or hardware component.
• Compile data and define changes required in test equipment, test procedures, or new test requirements.
• Maintain test equipment documentation and follow configuration management requirements.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
You ' ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Bachelor's of Science degree with 14 Years of experience; 12 Years with Masters; 9 Years with PhD. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• US Citizenship with an Active Secret Clearance or higher (awarded within the past 6 years) with the ability to receive a Special Access Program (SAP) certification.
• Knowledge of system integration and test principles and processes
• Knowledge of Systems Engineering principles, DOORS database, requirements decomposition and allocation
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence
• Experience driving efficiency into product lifecycle, modeling and engineering best practices
• Experience communicating through both technical writing and verbal briefings
• Experience enhancing strengths and strategic value creation
• Experience increasing performance, people leadership and customer intimacy
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Bachelor's degree or higher in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) discipline from an ABET-accredited university
• US Citizenship with an Active Top-Secret Clearance or higher (awarded within the past 6 years) with the ability to receive a Special Access Program (SAP) certification.
• Experience with project management including cost and schedule reporting
• Experience with Electronic Test Development
• Prior experience in instrumentation of structures for static, fatigue and damage tolerance analyses, or electrical component/RF equipment test.
• Knowledge/experience with RCC-319/329,
• Experience with ICBMs (MM, PK, Small Missile) or DOD programs
• Proficient in MS Office Products - Powerpoint, Word, Visio, Excel
Salary Range: $126,100 - $189,100
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.