Northrop Grumman Manager, Information Technology in Roy, Utah
As a leader with Northrop Grumman, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and you model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You develop trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services Sector, is seeking an IT Manager 2 within the Manufacturing Design Engineering and Quality Program Management Organization at it's Roy, Utah location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of approximately 12 IT Application Engineers providing application support and service delivery for the Engineering, Design, Validation, and Product Data Management domains. The statement of work focuses on applications and systems for internal use, including the design, architecture, development, deployment, and support of internally-developed and COTS systems. Responsibilities include establishing and executing program/project goals, forecasting and managing SOW, labor budget, and actuals against those established objectives.
The IT Manager documents and delivers performance evaluations and accomplishes merit increase planning. The successful candidate will provide their staff with development recommendations, mentoring, and discipline as necessary. Additional responsibilities involve oversight of various activities including the planning and execution of the integration of hardware and software for complex systems utilized on critical sector and corporate programs.
This position requires collaboration and teambuilding across multiple domains and a demonstrated ability to independently prioritize, plan, and execute work tasks in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment while maintaining high quality results.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our, Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video:
•Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field plus a minimum of 8 years of progressive IT experience.
• At least 2 years of proven technical leadership experience in a team environment.
• Proven experience managing multiple simultaneous projects in various stages of the development lifecycle.
• Proven experience in customer relationship management.
• Experience with supporting applications and users within a large enterprise.
• Experience with desktop, client/server and web architecture end-user support and incident resolution.
• DoD Secret Clearance.
• Experience with Engineering application support, development, administration, and maintenance.
• Familiarity with the functions, processes, and capabilities of the Engineering tools used at Northrop Grumman as they apply to mechanical and electrical design, PLM, Systems and Software development environments, High Performance Computing and MES.
• Experience in Project or Program Management with the ability to support multiple projects concurrently based on priority and criticality.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, oral, and presentation).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology