Northrop Grumman GBSD - Supply Chain Ops Coord 3 in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator 3. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) Logistics Team. Learn more about the GBSD program here
What You'll Get To Do:
• Works safely, takes responsibility for personal safety and safety of teammates
• Ensure materials and tools are correct
• Ensure calibrated tools are controlled and calibration current
• Ensure materials and tools are delivered to the right locations
• Ensure materials and tools are processed on time in support of established schedules
• Ensure inventory is accurate
• Seeks and lead continuous improvement of material and tool handling processes
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• Candidate must have demonstrated proficiency operating forklifts.
• Candidate must be able to work independently to rigorous deadlines with minimal supervision
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Experience with logistics/warehouse.
• Experience in computers and computer processes.
• Experience working in the aerospace industry.
• Experience working under the safety and security requirements of a secure government facility.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Detail oriented but able to understand the big picture.
• Ability to read and follow policies / procedures
• Ability to work under a deadline
• Ability to work hours necessary to meet business objectives. This may include working overtime (40+ hours in a work week)
• High School diploma and 4 years experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Global Supply Chain