Northrop Grumman GBSD Reentry System Manager in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU...keep reading!
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Manager of Programs for the Reentry Systems . This position will be located in Roy, Utah and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
The selected candidate will support the IPT in the following areas:
• Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion
• Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of subsystems of major programs
• Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes
• Acts as primary customer contact for subsystem activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance
• Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test
• Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer
• Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications
• Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
Job Category : Engineering