Northrop Grumman GBSD IDE Program Tools - Sr Principal Project Manager in Roy, Utah
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking an IDE Program Tools Project Manager. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSpace). As a part of the NGSpace Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
Paid Time Off
Health & Wellness Resources
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
Job role and responsibilities:
The IDE Program Tools Project Manager will perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies. Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in the design, implementation and modification of IT projects that span across functional organizations. Prepares project execution plan and identifies appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team. Ensures projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meets technical requirements of the assignment. Keeps current on advances in the field of IT. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
• 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD
• Active DoD Secret Clearance (In Scope) with a Periodic Review completed in the last 5 years
• Active DoD Top Secret Clearance (In Scope) with a Periodic Review completed in the last 5 years. Previous experience with design and development of multi-classification environments and system integration deployments.
• Experience with software development, software application integration, implementation delivery of product in our NG environment.
• Familiarity with engineering tools such as Cameo, Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket), Java, Python, and Sharepoint integration are a plus.
• Excellent leadership characteristics. Demonstrated experience presenting product development, growth or strategic plans to executive leadership or government customer.
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills throughout all levels of the organization.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology