Northrop Grumman GBSD eQube Applications Administrator in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a eQube Applications Administrator (Principal Software Development Analyst). This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
The eQube Applications Administrator researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system. Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
Primary accountabilities are associated with Application Administration of Teamcenter Enterprise and Unified technical eQube reporting (BI), integration (MI), and migration (TM) environments, guidance, and support for Northrop Grumman business units. Performs deployments plus support for all eQube solutions for sector programs and projects. Ensures proactive focus on details of complex deployments to ensure highly successful implementations. Able to effectively deal with challenges from the base technical perspective of high complexity. Engage with all eQube planning activities, as required.
What you'll get to do:
• Manage the configuration, installation, maintenance, and support of the eQube application tool including but not limited to Teamcenter Unified, Multi-Computer Aid Design (CAD) Model Management, Integrations, Product Data/Change/Document Management, Lifecycles, and Workflows at the server and client level in production, and development environments
• Lead a team of administrators for a program, which will include mentoring existing and new resources, coordinating outage support, delegating and prioritizing SOW, and supporting the teams yearly goal planning activities.
• Maintain the system architecture and solution configurations activities across PLM modules and integrations with other systems like DOORS, SAP, and SmartMES.
• Plan, test, and deploy system updates and upgrades collaborating with various business functions to coordinate outages as necessary
• Collaborate with Database Administrators in the ongoing maintenance and structure of eQube data
• Support, test, and maintain disaster recovery plans as required
• Perform root cause analysis debugging problems with the Teamcenter/eQube environment and then work with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence
• End-user support for eQube BI/MI Teamcenter Enterprise and eQube BI/MI/TM Teamcenter Unified solutions.
• Root-cause analysis, debugging problems with the eQube BI/MI/TM solutions and working with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes.
• Document all aspects of system support such that knowledge is readily shared among all those tasked with supporting eQube BI/MI/TM instances.
• Support System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing activities with business partners and end users, as required.
• Support and mentoring, training, or demos to end users, as required.
• Support business readiness and change management activities through go-live and production implementations.
• Develop and maintain technical, installation guidelines, and operational guideline documents.
• Primary location Roy, Utah and Virtual work will not be available
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• 5 Years experience with Bachelors in Science degree, 3 years of experience with a Masters (Appropriate combination of experience and education can be considered in lieu of the degree requirement)
• Familiarity with eQube application support, development and maintenance.
• Experience supporting applications and users within a large enterprise.
• Experience with desktop, client/server and web architecture, end-user support and incident resolution.
• US Citizenship with an Active Secret Clearance or higher (awarded within the past 5 years)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Possess current CompTIA Security+ certification
• Familiarity with the functions, processes, and capabilities in eQube as they apply to it's integration with PLM (Teamcenter) and Manufacturing systems.
• Experience administering any integration and reporting application.
• Able to apply engineering techniques and analytical methods to make recommendations for improvements and provide information and assistance to end-users.
• Work effectively within teams where other team members may be located throughout the country and influencing others to action who are not direct reports. Ability to support multiple projects concurrently based on priority and criticality.
• Self-starter with the ability to independently resolve issues and deliver results. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology