Northrop Grumman GBSD - Dual Level Principal Graphic Artist / Sr. Principal Graphic Artist in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Principal Graphic Artist or Sr. Principal Graphic Artist. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) Training Systems Team (TST). The selected candidate will provide Graphic Artist support to the TST Training Services Lead for program design, development, and delivery of training equipment and simulators. Learn more about the GBSD program here
What You'll Get To Do:
• Applies a full understanding and capability in 3D modeling, texturing, rigging, and animation in the creation for multimedia and game-based virtual training simulations.
• Develops and implements graphics and graphic designs for instructional training lessons for operational and maintenance training
• Support general multi-media development needs of the organization that include both 2D and 3D output as well as web and interactive media.
• Uses Media Configuration Management data bases to manage digital asset configurations and continuity.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
Job Category : Logistics