Northrop Grumman GBSD Data Scientist in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Data Scientist. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
• Creates data mining architectures/models/protocols, statistical reporting, and data analysis methodologies to identify trends in large data sets.
• Analysis may have many applications such as to address a business issue or provide a competitive advantage for the organization.
• Requires strong statistical and data visualization skills.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters
Active Secret clearance or the ability to obtain one
• Active Secret clearance
• Familiarity with any of the following: Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, PyTorch, NLTK, PyStan, PyMC3, Rstan, ElasticSearch, PyCuda
• Familiarity with Graph, NoSQL, Hadoop, SMACK, or Neo4J/OWL "
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Research and Sciences