Northrop Grumman GBSD Computer Systems Analyst in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Computer Systems Analyst. This position will be located in Roy. IT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
What You'll Get To Do:
This position requires the ability to maintain system configurations following configuration management process (to include writing problem reports and working those problems through the CM development process to closure), prioritize user and management requests, and implement network and cross-platform solutions to problem reports and new installations. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a collaborative environment with both system users and other system administrators, communicates well, and excels at multi-tasking various related efforts.
• Up to 25% travel to customer sites (domestic and international) may be required.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
Basic Qualifications for Computer Systems Analyst 02:
• Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of relevant work experience, or a Master's degree with 1+ year of relevant work experience. Note: An additional 4+ years of experience may be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
• Must be a US citizen with an Active TS/SCI Clearance granted or reinvestigated in the last 6 years
• Experience with cross platform networks consisting of Linux and Windows Server 2008/2012
• Ability to obtain a Computing Environment certification (Linux, Windows, etc.) in compliance with DOD Directive 8570.01 requirements
• Experience with Linux or Windows scripting languages
• Familiarity with Information Assurance (IA) processes for various USG classified networks
• Experience with Active Directory forests, including root and child domains, Microsoft Exchange
• CISSP certification
• Security Plus Certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology