Northrop Grumman Principal /Intl Trade Compliance Analyst in Rolling Meadows, Illinois
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking an International Trade Compliance Representative to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Rolling Meadows, IL. Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge... The qualified applicant will become an integral part of Northrop Grumman's Export Import Management team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develops and manages comprehensive internal export and import controls to ensure compliance with US and foreign
regulations in the conduct of international marketing, sales, supply chain and other business activities.
• Establishes business processes for submitting to and obtaining from the US government all necessary export and import
licenses, permits, certifications, and technology release determinations.
• Establishes and maintains relations with appropriate government regulatory agencies.
• Establishes operational processes for assuring trade compliance through gate reviews for technical data, foreign travel, foreign visits and export and import shipments.
• Maintains applicable trade compliance records in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Supports law department in investigating and resolving compliance problems, questions, or complaints.
• Establishes and maintains training and audit assessment programs to ensure implementation and effectiveness of internal controls.
• Generates performance metrics for export and import processes.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Level 2 requires: 3 years of related International Trade Compliance or related experience with a Bachelors degree or 1 year of related International Trade Compliance or directly related experience with a Masters degree; 7 years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Level 3 requires 6 Years of related International Trade Compliance or related experience with Bachelors; 4 years with Masters degree; 10 years of experience in Lieu of degree accepted.
• Experience with ITAR/EAR licensing.
• Ability to obtain a secret clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience with DOD/DTSA licensing agencies.
• Secret clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Contracts And Pricing