Northrop Grumman Software Development Analyst (Principal Level) in Redondo Beach, California
Support our entire enterprise and build the networks, staff the teams, and develop the processes that will keep us defining what's possible. We have opportunities across our enterprise with 90,000 team members throughout the world. The only limit to your growth is your ambition and drive. We want to empower you to bring your best, with resources, support, and talented team members that will launch your career.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is searching for a Software Development Analyst. As a Software Development Analyst, you will be working with internal business partners, project managers, and developers as well as system, network, and application admins to support software applications used to operate Northrop Grumman's Security Operations and customers all over the United States. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
The Software Development Analyst develops, installs, maintains, and administers security system software and databases that include Physical Access Control and Alarm systems, as well as other miscellaneous Security Information systems. Performs process flow and requirements documentation, use case creation, software testing, user account set-up, release notes, user guide documentation, and report creation. Understands database schemas, entity relationship diagrams, automated job scheduling and data interfaces.
Systems/tools/applications/databases that will be used and/or maintained include:
• Software House CCURE 9000
• Lenel OnGuard
• Avigilon Video Management Software (ACC)
• MS Excel Formulas and Data Analysis
• MS SQL
• At least 5 years of relevant professional experience with a Bachelor of Science degree, or related discipline; 3 years of relevant experience with a Master's degree
• Proven experience with Software Development Lifecycle
• Understanding of MS suite (IE, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Active TS/SCI SSBI w/ Polygraph Clearance
• Ability to obtain SAP/SAR clearance
• The ideal candidate will have had CCURE 9000 and/or Lenel OnGuard training
• Experience installing software on Windows servers
• Familiarity with SQL and MS SQL Server
• Ability to work in a Lean/Agile environment
• Strong communication skills, customer service and writing skills
• Gather and translate the Security organizations requirements into technical and functional solutions for use by cross-sector Security organizations.
• Must pay strict attention to detail, grasp new technologies quickly, prioritize requests, and look for opportunities to improve processes.
• Comfortable working with both end-users and suppliers, and be willing to attend trainings in order to become certified as systems subject-matter-expert.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology