Northrop Grumman Senior Principal Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst_Clearance Required in Redondo Beach, California
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) is an industry-leading provider for launch systems capabilities serving national security, military, civil and commercial customers. We are built on a heritage of providing innovative, affordable and reliable aerospace and defense products that our customers rely on to achieve mission success. Join the Space revolution and make the impossible, possible.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems has an opening for a Senior Principal Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst who will support Space Programs, located at our Redondo Beach, CA site. The individual must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent programs and proposals.
Must have an active Top Secret security clearance and/or SCI with Poly and in scope SSBI (within the last 5 years)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepares, develops and coordinates the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program objectives.
• Ensures program schedules are horizontally and vertically integrated
• Implements scheduling best practices as prescribed by industry to include, but not limited to:
o DCMA 14-point
o IPMR DI-MGMT-81861
o Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
o Critical Path Analysis
o Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
o Schedule Performance and Health Metrics and Analysis
• Provides weekly status and reporting
• Conducts Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) and Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSR) audits
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Ability to perform detailed schedule, resource, work, and cost analysis and make recommendations to solve problems
• Ability to create presentation content and present to various levels of leadership
• Ability to effectively work with multiple functional teams, supplier teams, and the Program/Project Manager
As an employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for our robust benefits package which includes:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows an employee to work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday and take every other Friday off of work.
Completion of one of the following years of experience in Program Planning & Scheduling, Finance, Pricing, Program Management or Engineering
a. 7 years' experience with a Master's Degree in a Business and/or STEM (Science, Technology Engineering or Mathematics)
b. 9 years' experience with a Bachelor's Degree in a Business and/or STEM (Science, Technology Engineering or Mathematics)
c. 13 years' experience no degree
• Must have an active Top Secret security clearance and/or SCI with Poly and in scope SSBI (within the last 5 years)
• Master's degree in Business, Supply Chain, and/or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline.
• Experience with Microsoft Project Server 2010/2013
• Knowledge with Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) development; Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA) approach and execution
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees, management, and executive leadership
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Management