Northrop Grumman CMMS Software Technical Analyst in Redondo Beach, California
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software Technical Analyst to join our facilities team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA .
In this role, the selected candidate will:
• Lead the front-end operations of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) - currently IBM MAXIMO - and lead the development of new applications within the system, including different types of information reporting.
• Interface with the maintenance team (technicians and management) as well as the engineering and planning teams to ensure that all stakeholders' requirements are captured within the CMMS.
• Work closely with the enterprise IT owner to develop new functionalities within the systems and to troubleshoot issues as they arise.
• Be the liaison between the source of data (CMMS) and the on-staff data scientist, ensuring that the required data to analyze metrics can be easily pulled from the CMMS.
• Manage a variety of web browser based reports (utilizing Tableau) to provide an easy-report mechanism for non-CMMS users.
• Collaborate with facilities engineering, projects, and maintenance teams to propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
• Performs data consolidation, cleansing and analysis, and presents data from one or more source systems, primarily focusing on various interfaces with the CMMS.
• Support the Facilities Reliability and Infrastructure Optimization department as required.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) field and two (2) years of computer science / software application experience
OR a Master's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) field.
Experience with analyzing existing software installations and identifying opportunities for improvement in the application execution.
Demonstrated experience using debugging/troubleshooting skills to identify issues and provide sound solutions to problems
Ability to work under only general direction and independently determine and develop approaches to solutions.
Experience communicating requirements and working with internal and external customers to coordinate issues associated with specific projects/tasks
Experience developing or working heavily with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), specifically IBM MAXIMO
Experince utilizing Microsoft Office tools (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
Aerospace industry experience
Familiarity briefing senior level management and executive leadership
Ability to comprehend and analyze complex problems
Demonstrated experience using business intelligence tools (example Tableau) to serve as an interface between the CMMS and end users.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Facilities/Real Estate