Northrop Grumman Prncpl Business Developmnt Rep in Plymouth, Minnesota
Northrop Grumman is seeking an experienced Principal International Business Development Representative . This position will be located in Plymouth, MN
Northrop Grumman Armament Systems Division (ASD) is seeking an Staff International Business Development Representative for Europe and Israel. This position will be responsible for the entire Northrop Grumman portfolio, including; cannons, ammunition, precision weapons and guided projectiles.
The Staff BD Representative will report to the global Director of International Business Development and support all divisional Business Strategy Teams (BST). These team's primary responsibilities are to identify new pursuits for the Division and to develop and communicate capture strategies for these pursuits. Working with the BST's, as well as, a multi-disciplined team, the Staff BD Representative will be responsible for developing and executing market strategies/plans to pursue and win contracts. These contracts could be with International companies, as well as, foreign governments.
Other responsibilities include managing both internal and external customer needs, managing a diverse International Representative Network, qualifying opportunities, forecasting regional sales, budgeting for Discretionary Spending (Bid and Proposal, Selling, R&D), the business capture processes, and proposal management for the European region and Israel.
Will pro-actively create, cultivate and enhance relationships with current and potential customers and key contacts in industry and Foreign Government to identify new business opportunities. He/she will work with ASD marketing personnel to identify market direction and trends.
• BS in Engineering, BA in Business or related field. MS/MBA is desirable.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience with a Bachelors or 4 years of experience with a Masters in Business Development/Marketing or related roles, with 1-2 years of relevant international business capture experience.
• Candidates must have knowledge and demonstrated track record in identifying and developing International business in the defense market.
• Candidates must have demonstrated professional management experience and skills.
• Self Starter who is results oriented.
• Demonstrated experience in effective and successful negotiations.
• Experience in the Ordnance Industry dealing with ITAR controlled items.
• Former Military desirable.
• US citizenship required.
• Up to 50% International travel required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Development