Northrop Grumman Software/Systems Quality Engineer / Tools Development in Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
The Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is currently hiring for the role of a Test Tool Developer/Level A Software Tester, Systems Analyst II to provide test and evaluation (T&E) and other technical services to the Quality Engineering and System Assurance (QE&SA) Directorate of the Armaments Center of the Army Combat Capabilities Development Center (CCDC). Testing will be conducted in both a laboratory and field environment.
This position is located at Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
Role & responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing System software requirements
• Developing system level software test descriptions
• Conduct system laboratory and field testing of software
• Write software behavior change requests
• Write software test reports
• Write Automation Tests script in C#
• Develop ASP.NET Web
• Having the ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Being an analytical thinker and problem solver
Job Category : Engineering