Northrop Grumman Mgr Program Control 3 in Palmdale, California
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU...keep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Program Control Manager 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA, El Segundo, CA or San Diego, CA.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace System is seeking a Program Control Manager 3 to support our Strike Division. The position leads a Cost Management team for a Restricted Program , responsible for all financial reporting, planning and forecasting, cash management, cost and schedule performance management, risk & opportunity management, Earned Value Management and all strategic and indirect management associated with the Strike program. Additional key duties will include the hiring, training, and development of staff. The candidate will work across functions to ensure the success of program priorities. The candidate will provide leadership and day to day direction to a hardline department of Program Cost Schedule & Control Analysts encompassing labor planners, program controllers and material controllers.
The candidate will be responsible to manage all budgets and ensure the IPT maintains strict compliance to SOX, EVM, and government regulations.
The candidate will be the focal point with DCMA, DCAA , D&T and Corporate Audit.
Implement best practices for cost control in a validated cost schedule control system environment.
Participating in Sector Metrics and Independent EAC Reviews.
Monitors compliance to internal processes that support program requirements as well as ensure adherence to government cost control guidelines.
Perform and/or assist in financial analyses such as cost forecasts, sales projections, and variance analysis.
Perform schedule and cost risk assessments to identify and mitigate program risks.
Develop/conduct training of both program and functional staff in EVM
Must be willing to travel as needed for business to other NGC sites.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and 10+ years combined experience in any of the following: Program Management, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Project Management OR Masters Degree and 8+ years of experience.
• 5+ years of experience in Aerospace or Aviation industry.
• 2+ years of experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) to include Cost Schedule Integration, Integrated Performance Management and Financial reporting requirements.
• 2+ year of leadership experience either leading projects or teams.
• Active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance with full investigation in the last 6 years.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Program Access.
• Master's degree in Business Management, Finance or related field.
• Ability to interface with internal & external customers
• Previous experience conducting Program Audits or Statement of Work Auditors with DCMA or DCAA
• Prior experience with tools; SAP, MPM and wInsight for planning and control
• Prior Management experience with direct reports.
• Analysis experience with Bill of Materials, Procurement Systems, Goods Movement, and/or Parts Distribution
• Special Program Access
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Management