Northrop Grumman Manager 2, Computer Systems Analysis in Palmdale, California
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber security, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. The Classified Services Organization is seeking a manager to lead one of the infrastructure teams located at our Palmdale, CA site. The successful candidate will build teams and create an inclusive culture in a geographically diverse environment. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Direct supervision/management of a staff of 15+ desktop support technicians across multiple locations.
• Interact with internal key executives and customers on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations and provide guidance and oversight to the employees to complete key deliverables.
• The successful candidate must be entrepreneurial, a self-starter, and have the ability to challenge the status quo.
• This individual will provide innovative solutions that create strategic value to our customers.
• The successful candidate must be customer-focused with proven leadership and excellent communication skills, as well as a leader in change management.
• Associate's degree and 10 years of experience, or a Bachelor's degree and 8 years of experience, or a Master's degree and 6 years of experience; a High School diploma or equivalent and 12 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a completed degree.
• U.S. citizenship.
• Currently active DoD Top Secret security clearance.
• Ability to be cleared to special access programs.
• Ability to work after hours and weekends as needed.
• Travel may be required.
• Project management certification.
• Previous work experience in a technical environment like IT, Engineering, or program/project management.
• Work experience on Classified Information Systems Security functions related to classified computing environments.
• General understanding of network topology and operations.
• Successful management of geographically diverse technical groups servicing multiple customers.
• Prior experience working on Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and server platforms.
• Past experience working technical activities in a classified environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology