Northrop Grumman Electronic Warfare Engineer in Palmdale, California
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
The Electronic Warfare Operations & Sustainment Engineer will be a high-energy individual who will be expected to keep track of deployed assets and collect asset-related status reports from FOLs and MOBs to support statistical and anomaly reporting.
Responsibilities will also include coordination of anomalies with NG engineering and supplier Subject Matter Experts. This includes review of service bulletins, training for new software upgrades, review of new NG and supplier generated Discrepancy Reports and tracking existing Discrepancy Reports, as new analyses become available.
The successful candidate will also support operator training, QA activities, DMS issues and obsolescence management, logistics, return material authorization activities, logging, review and reporting of system maintenance metrics, analysis and confirmation of mean time between failures, support for correction of defects and flight test justification activities and lab sustainment.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of Engineering experience or MS with 0 year experience
• Must have experience working with Electronic Warfare airborne payload systems.
• Active in-scope Secret clearance is required to start
• Special Program Access is required prior to first day of employment
• MS in Engineering.
• Practical experience working with other airborne payload systems in addition to Electronic Warfare systems.
• Ability to comprehend and analyze complex problems, develop solutions, and make decisions that impact the organization's credibility, operations and services.
• Documented ability to interpret numerical data for reporting purposes and prepare and analyze data and figures.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment.
• Supplier Management Experience
• Top Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering