Northrop Grumman Software Engineer 2 or 3 in Orlando, Florida
Software Engineer 2 or 3
Requisition ID: 18005143
Location(s): United States-Florida-Orlando
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
We’re a team of entry level and experienced professionals, collaborating to achieve our goals. On the Mission Systems Sector team you’ll join our experts in developing systems and solutions that keep our world safe.
We are seeking a software engineer who will be part of our embedded software development team working on the latest cyber development concepts emerging from research, industry, and academia. The candidate will be exposed to a fast-paced software development team working system solutions, requirement definitions, and refinement of software design and architecture, system development, and hand-on prototyping.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a Level 2 or a Level 3
• Level 2 Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or STEM related field / 2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters.
• Level 3 Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or STEM related field / 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters.
• 1 years of experience programming in C/C on Windows operating systems
• Experience with integrating developed software components into a fully functional embedded system
• Experience with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met
• Performs troubleshooting of defects on embedded system
• US Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
• Experience with configuration management tools such as: Atlassian Suite, Nexus, and Git
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Software Engineer 2 or 3
Requisition ID: 18005143