Northrop Grumman Project Management 4 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Project Management 4
Requisition ID: 18009798
Location(s): United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
At Northrop Grumman (NG), employees have amazing opportunities to be a part of revolutionary aerospace systems and impact people’s lives around the world. Our work preserves freedom and democracy. It is a catalyst for advances in human discovery and understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold ideas and an eager spirit to invent the future and have fun doing it. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity, and a thirst for action. Here at NG we have an insatiable drive to accomplish what others believe to be impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making today historic.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) has an opening for a Project Management 4 to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals. This position will be located in Oklahoma City, OK.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the overall program integration efforts of the B-2 Aft Deck Upgrade program
• Oversee and manage the program operational processes of the ongoing program
• Integrate program requirements vertically and horizontally across the portfolio to ensure successful execution of the program
• Responsible for program risk management, Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), Change Control Boards (CCB) process and execution, and resource allocation
• Report program cost and schedule performance for monthly internal and external program management reviews
• Create and maintain program documents; Program Management Plan (PMP), Risk/Opportunity Management Plan (ROMP), Program Management Review (PMR), etc.
• Responsible for executing Control Account Manager (CAM) duties for program and business management control accounts
• Bachelors with 10 years of experience or Masters with 8 years experience DOD contracts
• Experience presenting project performance to upper management and customers (3 years)
• Experience with DFAR guidelines (3 years)
• Program Cost or Financial experience (2 years)
• EVM experience (3 years)
• DoD Secret clearance required and the ability to gain program access
• Master’s Degree
• Program Scheduling experience
• Proposal preparation experience
• Experience on aircraft related projects
• Active B-2 program access
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Project Management 4
Location: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
Requisition ID: 18009798