Northrop Grumman Principal / Senior Principal Supply Chain Procurement Specialist / Secret / Interim Secret in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Are you ready to put your experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so, we want you to join our Team as a Principal or Senior Principal Supply Chain Procurement Specialist by applying your experience in supply chain management, or related fields, to include business and financial planning, contracts administration, project management, logistics, or manufacturing. You will become a part of Northrop Grumman's Contractor Inventory Control Point (CICP) within the Defense Systems Sector, which is engaged throughout all aspects of the core technologies used within our major systems related to B-2.
Your responsibilities will encompass the full range of complex procurement and acquisition process including preparation and execution of a mixed portfolio of subcontracts while ensuring compliance to company policies and procedures. You will apply your understanding of the buyer and the seller roles in establishing mutually successful business arrangements, with experiences in work specifications and solicitations/bid packages, proposal evaluation, price and term negotiations, development of contractual documentation and post award administration. You will use your ability to make sound decisions in a timely manner, display strong interpersonal skills, and have an agile perspective of compliance protocol mandated by regulated industry.
Within the CICP organization the candidate will support a team-based organization and perform activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including but not limited to strategic analysis, complex negotiations, materials planning, procurement execution/award, finance, and internal customer service. Ideal candidates are generally experienced in multiple areas of the procurement or contractual function(s), developing business relationships, and demonstrating an affinity for working with, or understanding both manufacturing and technology.
You will be responsible for executing major procurement activities and providing contractual support and documentation to suppliers in support of programs.
This position may be hired at a Principal or Senior Principal level.
1. Principal: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of 6 years of supply chain, procurement, business management and/or related experience; Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of supply chain, procurement, business management and/or related experience.
Senior Principal: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of 9 years of supply chain, procurement, business management and/or related experience; Master's degree and a minimum of 7 years of supply chain, procurement, business management and/or related experience.
2. Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking and innovative behaviors in past projects, roles or experiences
3. Proficiency in MS Office suite
4. Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
1. Demonstrated strong leadership skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a challenging environment
2. Professional experience in a regulated industry; to include Aerospace & Defense, Insurance, Financial Services, Telecommunications
3. SAP experience
4. Knowledge of FAR/DFAR
5. Demonstrated experience with multiple contracting formats, including Firm Fixed Price and/or Cost Reimbursable,
6. Familiarity with terms and conditions, and/or special contract clauses/types such as: long term agreements and intellectual property agreements.
7. Demonstrated negotiation experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Global Supply Chain