Northrop Grumman Senior Principal Logistics Management Analyst in Northridge, California
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
The Systems Engineering Specialties Dept. is seeking a Sr. Principal Logistics Management Analyst to join a group of talented engineers supporting life cycle sustainment in Northridge, CA . The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on complex missile systems alongside a multi-disciplinary team. We are looking for an individual that is passionate, driven, a self-starter, and goal oriented.
In this position, the selected candidate will (but not be limited to):
• Analyze, recommend, and drive logistics criteria in system design, support equipment, and procedures in order to influence missile design and its support elements
• Drive system readiness and availability requirements at optimum life cycle costs
• Identify levels of repair, damage tolerance requirements, repair times, and supportability requirements
• Develop, coordinate, and conduct technical maintainability & supportability studies and evaluations of engineering design concepts
• Decompose logistics requirements and plan the necessary activities to meet them
• Develop, review, update, and approve various artifacts as it pertains to logistics engineering
• Identify technical issues, propose solutions, and ensure appropriate action is taken to resolve the technical issues
• Participate in and lead applicable meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
Job Category : Technical Support