Northrop Grumman Principal / Sr. Principal Electrical Engineer (Active Radar Homing) in Northridge, California
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems designs, builds, and delivers space, defense, and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems, and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems, and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is currently seeking a Principal/Senior Principal Electrical Engineer (Active Radar Homing) to provide talent to our Advanced Weapons (AW) group in Northridge, CA .
• Principle Electrical Engineer and support for Advanced Anti-Radiation Guided Missile (AARGM) Anti-Radiation Homing (ARH, passive radar) system algorithm development
• Help provide new ARH receiver and software system troubleshooting as well as original ARH receiver production diagnosing of ARH issues that arise
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement, test, and verify ARH algorithms developed for the new AARGM receiver
• Provide and implement technical solutions to ARH system problems
• Interact with senior engineering personnel on technical matters
• Analyze ARH data and support ARH flight data analysis
• Help coordinate issue resolution between various engineering disciplines
• Improve production ARH subsystem tests and procedures when needed
• Organize and contribute to completion of test and evaluation tasks
This position can be filled at a Principal (T03) or Sr. Principal (T04) level. Basic qualifications for each level are listed below.
Relocation assistance, while not guaranteed, may be available for this position.
Job Category : Engineering