Northrop Grumman Mgr Business Development 3 **CURRENT/ACTIVE CLEARANCE REQUIRED** in Northridge, California
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems , Advanced Weapons Business Unit, is currently seeking a Mgr 3 - Business Development to support our AARGM, AARGM-ER, and new capture efforts.
This position can be located in one of the following geographical areas: Northridge, CA; Baltimore, MD; Falls Church, VA; McLean, VA.
Position Summary / Responsibilities
• Identifies and implements business development projects relating to new products and/or industries, technologies, or services.
• Identifies markets, licensing opportunities, and determines the feasibility of product development.
• Performs economic analyses on new or improved product opportunities and/or business models and coordinates with internal departments in identifying/implementing business development projects.
• May work with sales, marketing and potential customers to determine their needs.
• Develops and disseminates information on a continuous basis to all pertinent parties concerning the fulfillment of project goals and objectives.
• Current/active Secret clearance
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of twelve (12) years of business development / business capture or relevant experience
• Must have weapons systems knowledge
• Must have proven Navy relationships and contacts (PMA 242, etc.)
• Current / active Top Secret clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Development