Northrop Grumman Associate Supply Chain Analyst in Northridge, California
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is currently seeking an Associate Supply Chain Planning Analyst to join our on-going efforts within Advanced Weapons at our Northridge, CA facility.
The Associate Supply Chain Analyst delivers, develops, and maintains procurement data and key metrics to guide timely assessments of the department's and suppliers' performances and drive business decisions. This position requires a strong level of detail and accuracy, analytical and problem-solving skills, and experience supporting operations and supply chain strategies.
• Collecting quantitative data and reporting qualitative analysis for Supply Chain, OPS, Financial Reporting, and New Sales
• Gathering status of action items and providing updated and organized information
• Identifying issues and trends in the data analysis
• Presenting analytical data with brevity and clarity for the audience's understanding
• Providing daily, weekly, monthly reporting
• Developing and implementing additional behavior-changing metrics
• Reviewing improvement (Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing) processes and status projects
• Owner of Supplier and Buyer scorecards
• Supporting special administrative projects
Occasional teleworking may be approved at the Manager's discretion. The selected candidate will be required to work at the Northridge, CA facility as necessary.
• Bachelors' degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field
• Familiarity with Supply Chain processes
• Microsoft Excel proficient
• Microsoft PowerPoint proficient
• Ability to perform complex tasks in an efficient manner, with minimal oversight
• Experience with data mining, analysis, and reporting
• Attention to detail
• Ability to think creatively and establish new metrics
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding organizational ability
• 0-2 years of data analysis experience
• Knowledge of MS Office, relational databases, and MRP/ERP systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Global Supply Chain