Northrop Grumman Associate Quality Analyst in Mesa, Arizona
Mission and Quality Assurance
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Associate Quality Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Mesa, AZ.
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge in this role by helping our program quality team manage our relationship with our customers and help us drive our lead time down while continuing to provide the highest quality product. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Program Quality Team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and determine DCMA non-conformance submittals for all USG programs to ensure consistency. Ensure information is adequate for submittal to customers. Determine root cause of issue if it is not provided by the supplier. Respond to questions by customers and DCMA that often will require research and follow up.
• Create and maintain database for non-conformance submittal tracking and status.
• Organize and track status of all non-conformance submittals
• Manage, communicate, and interface with external customers and DCMA visiting for source inspections and requirements. Respond to and answer questions regarding inspection paperwork, discrepancies, and corrective actions. Understand the contractual requirements and research of shipments that will require source inspection based on previous inspections and duration between inspections. Responsible for the completion of customer specific paperwork related to inspections.
• Collect, analyze, and utilize current and historical data collected of non-conformance issues to help make recommendations to engineering and programs for drawing updates to reduce the number of future non-conformance submittals.
Job Category : Mission and Quality Assurance