Northrop Grumman Teamcenter/PLM Architect in Melbourne, Florida
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is a Teamcenter Developer/Analyst. He/she is responsible for designing, developing, and sustaining the Teamcenter PLM platform. The selected candidate will implement functionality based on the direction of PLM Architects and customer requirements. Additionally, the incumbent will direct the development of functionality interfacing Teamcenter with platforms and other systems, as well as direct the packaging and documentation of the PLM system for implementation in the environments.
The Teamcenter Developer/Analyst will development team to package and install the Teamcenter CPLM system in multiple environments, from individual Virtual Machine environments to system level User Acceptance Test (UAT) environment customizing Teamcenter Workflows, Workflow handlers using, C++, TcU RAC, and BMIDE. May also work on development of new Web client.
• At least 9 years of relevant IT experience with a Bachelor's degree in related discipline; 7years with a Master's degree. (Appropriate combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirements)
• Demonstrated experience with Siemens Teamcenter development or competing PLM tool.
• Required Technical skills: Object Oriented Software Development, C++, BMIDE, code management (Microsoft TFS/SVN/or similar).
• Excellent communication skills and able to quickly learn new concepts and business processes.
• Required to follow established development and administration processes.
• Must be proactive and able to complete assignments independently with minimal oversight, on tight schedules.
• Be able to rapidly learn new technologies and then share domain and tool knowledge with teammates to contribute to the growth of the team.
• Proven experience developing and maintaining Teamcenter functional environment, specifically development environments.
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain an active DoD Secret clearance.
• Teamcenter installation and maintenance procedures and methods experience
• Experience with Teamcenter Aerospace & Defense and access controls including ADA and Access Manager.
• Experience working with Microsoft TFS or other IDE
• Security+ Certification
• Active DoD Secret Clearance is preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology