Northrop Grumman Principal Cyber Info. Assurance Analyst in Melbourne, Florida
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... Northrop Grumman is seeking a qualified Principle Cyber Information Assurance Analyst to join the Cyber Security team in Melbourne, FL. The Cyber Security organization has overall responsibility for providing information security oversight to all Northrop Grumman classified systems under their respective purview.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6-3), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
• Master's degree with 3 years of experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience; OR an Associate's degree with 7 years of experience; OR a High School Diploma/GED with 9 years of experience is required
• Must have a DoD 8570 IAM level II, or level III, security certification (examples: CAP, CASP CE, CISM, GSLC, CISSP Associate, or CISSP); OR must be able to obtain and maintain one within 6 months of start date
• Must have an Active/In-Scope DOD Secret level security clearance (or higher)
• The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Cyber Security, a current CISSP, and 4 years of ISSO experience using RMF in a DSS classified environment
• Knowledge of ACAS, NESSUS, SPLUNK, SCAP, POA&Ms, NIST, DIACAP, NISPOM, system audits, vulnerability scanning, and DSS and/or JSIG system security package development are highly desirable
• Current Top Secret clearance preferred
• Experience in a dynamic lab environment is preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology