Northrop Grumman Sr Principal Cyber Intelligence Analyst, TSSCI (poly required) in McLean, Virginia
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Senior Principal Cyber Intelligence Analyst to join our team. The selected candidate conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks. He/she analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent. He/she prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. He/she correlates threat data from various sources; and develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. He/she collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. He/she produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials
This position is located in Northern Virginia. A TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of nine (9) years of Intelligence Analysis experience required. An additional four (4) years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• In-depth knowledge of and direct experience with customer-specific cyber operations mission, process, and procedures.
• A demonstrated record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customer staff.
• Six (6) years of CMO experience
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
• Experience in financial reporting
• Understanding and experience with telecommunications
• Ability to work with complex data
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology