Northrop Grumman Requirements Lead/Sys Eng in McLean, Virginia
Requirements Lead/Sys Eng
Requisition ID: 18006500
Location(s): United States-Virginia-McLean
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
The Requirements Lead will have the overall responsibility for managing the CDM requirements. CDM is an Agile program using a tailored form of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
This role includes the following:
• Manage the requirements in Jira and traceability to Features, stories, and test cases.
• Working with Product Owner and engineers ensure dependencies are correctly identified between user stories
• Support backlog prioritization between product owners, customers, engineers and other stakeholders
• Ensure that all user stories are written with unambiguous language and have testable acceptance criteria that traces back to customer requirements
• Work with customer, product owners and testing team to rectify any issues with content or clarity of user stories
• Ensure requirements are synchronized in MBSE tool Cameo
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with 9 years of experience or a relevant Master's Degree with 7 years of experience or a relevant PHD with 4 years of experience.
• At least 6 years of hands on experience managing requirements. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
o Advanced requirements management, decomposition and traceability experience
o Experience managing an agile backlog using an agile lifecycle management tool such as Jira
o Experience working with customer, engineers and testers to refine requirement and user stories.
o Ensuring requirement are unambiguous and verifiable (i.e. testing, inspection, demonstration, analysis)
• Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience working with and influencing customers
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DHS suitability EOD (US Citizenship required).
• Understanding cyber security concepts and tools
• Experience with CDM Phase 1 and 2 Requirements
• Experience deploying cyber solutions at Federal Civilian Agencies
• Experience with NIST Risk Management Framework and the DHS SELC
• CISSP Certification
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Requirements Lead/Sys Eng
Requisition ID: 18006500