Northrop Grumman Release Manager/Configuration Mgmt in McLean, Virginia
Release Manager/Configuration Mgmt
Requisition ID: 18006501
Location(s): United States-Virginia-McLean
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
This individual will provide day-to-day direction and oversight to an engineering team including CM and Infrastructure Leadership (lab manager) in a matrix management environment.
Release Manager will facilitate technical planning and solution delivery in an agile organization, to include the following tasks:agile organization, to include the following tasks:
• Establish and manage agile release tools and processes to facilitate the ongoing delivery of an integrated solution
• Manage source control including access, branching/merging operations
• Manages build pipeline and automation (any and all “DevOps” activities)
• Manages release planning and change control board
• Oversight of people / processes to manage lab configuration of cyber tool configurations / Ensure test environment configurations are versioned appropriately
o BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with 9 years of experience or a relevant Master's Degree with 7 years of experience or a relevant PHD with 4 years of experience.
• At least 8 years of technical and management experience implementing IT security projects in complex and heterogeneous environments
• At least 6 years of experience designing and implementing solutions for configuration management and control
• At least 6 years leading multi-organizational and matrixed technical resources and teams.
• At least 6 years of experience managing technical integration and solution delivery projects.
• At least 2 years of experience implementing ‘DevOps principals’:
Hands on implementation experience in establishing a build pipeline including Agile Lifecycle Management tools (JIRA preferred), Source Control (Git / GitHub preferred), Configuration Management Automation tools (Jenkins / Ansible preferred).
• At least 2 years of experience leading agile release people, tools and processes.
• Demonstrated excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DHS suitability EOD (US Citizenship required).
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM certification)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Release Manager/Configuration Mgmt
Requisition ID: 18006501