Northrop Grumman Administration Generalist in McLean, Virginia
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Administration Generalist 2 for the Mclean, VA or Irving, TX location. The qualified candidate will represents organizational unit on administrative matters. Recommends, interprets, and/or implements company and internal administrative policies and procedures. Performs as a generalist a combination of administrative tasks in such functional areas as finance, human resources, purchasing, research and development. May prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required.has excellent administration and analysis skills to provide supplier administrative duties.
Execute the process of on-boarding new suppliers for Enterprise SAP Vendor Master for usage by supply chain and accounts payable
Provide timely support of supplier requests and ensure supplier data records are accurately maintained and current
Communicate extensively with stakeholder organizations and ensure all suppliers are documented in accordance with Northrop Grumman policies and procedures
Provide guidance to Global Supply Chain, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Quality, and other stakeholders on supplier issues
Resolve cross-departmental issues with suppliers in a fast-paced environment
To be successful, the qualified candidate must have attention to detail, consistent accuracy, and excel at multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards. General application of concepts, and principles. Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional tasks.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Works under only very general supervision. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals. Errors in judgement or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to rectify.
- Frequent internal company and external contacts. Represents organization on specific projects. May make presentations to small groups.
• 3 Years experience and a Bachelors degree OR 1 Year experience and a Masters degree
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Relevant SAP experience
• Prior experience working in Procurement, Subcontracts, Accounting, or Quality
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Administrative Services