Northrop Grumman Electrical - Rate 12 in Magna, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is currently seeking an experienced Electrician to join our team at the Bacchus (Magna), Utah facility.
Position requires the knowledge and experience to understand and troubleshoot from electrical/instrumentation schematics. Troubleshoot and repair typical industrial electrical equipment, i.e. perform maintenance on robotics, air compressors, electric generators, DC & AC motor controllers, overhead cranes, hydraulics, pneumatics, camera systems, and security systems. Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs on industrial refrigeration systems, install raceways,
enclosures, lighting systems, wiring systems/devices, motors, pumps and related industrial electrical equipment.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent work ethic and ambition.
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment malfunctions.
• Five years of industrial or heavy commercial experience.
• Utah State Journeyman Electrician License (not residential journeyman license).
• Familiar with AC/DC drives, VFD's, and servo systems.
• Ability to read and troubleshoot using electrical/instrumentation schematics.
• Experience working with 480 Volt / 3 phase equipment.
• General experience in electrical, refrigeration, HVAC and instrumentation.
• Preference will be given for Utah Journeyman, Master or Electrical Contractor license with industrial experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Non-CJCS