Northrop Grumman Sr. Principal Engineer Reliability in Linthicum, Maryland
The Space Systems Sector, Payload and Ground Systems Division is seeking a Reliability Engineer for spacecraft systems or subsystems. The Reliability Engineer candidate will provide product design influence through reliability tasking while working within an Integrated Product Team designing, developing, assembly, integration and test of spacecraft and its subsystems.
This position is located in Linthicum, MD.
The Reliability candidate will:
• Lead Design Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)(functional and interface);
• Develop reliability assessment, modeling, prediction and reliability trade studies;
• Chair Failure Review Boards;
• Lead failure investigations (root cause/corrective action);
• Develop reports;
• Interface with the program office and Customer counterparts;
• Support Worst Case Analysis (WCA), Electronic Parts Stress Analysis (PSA), and Single-Events Effects Analysis (SEEA); and
• Providing reliability leadership to component qualification and system assembly, integration and test activities.
Job Category : Engineering