Northrop Grumman Mgr Programs 2 in Linthicum, Maryland
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman, Mission Systems is looking for a Manger, Programs Level 2 to support the Land & Maritime Sensors business unit. The primary objective will be the delivery of all contractual requirements on cost and on schedule, while achieving all technical requirements. The individual will lead a cross-functional organization aligned to common program performance goals.
Program Managers are responsible for coordination and management of all phases of execution, from inception (proposal development) through completion (contract closeout). Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Adherence to all internal processes for Program Management
• Leading and directing a cross-functional Integrated Product Team (IPT)
• Completion and tracking of the Contract Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Development and adherence to Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
• Development and adherence to budget baselines utilizing Earned Value Management (EVM) methodologies and tools
• Submission of program performance in internal reporting systems (i.e. IPRS)
• Coordination of Contract Change Board activities internally and with the customer, to include Engineering Change Proposals (ECP)
• Government Property (GFE, CFE, etc.) tracking and management
• Development and delivery of presentations to customers, management, and other program stakeholders
• Knowledge and execution of a variety of proposal and contract types (FFP, CPFF)
• Proposal development / capture planning and strategy
• Creation, review and finalization of the program Statement of Work
• Negotiation and establishment of schedule milestones, payment, and other key contract terms and conditions.
• Development of customer relationships and cultivation of customer intimacy
Job Category : Program Management