Northrop Grumman Corporate Counsel II in Linthicum, Maryland
This position within the Northrop Grumman Law Department will support the Company's Missions Systems sector. Counsel will provide a broad array of legal advice and service in support of U.S. and international government contracting as well as commercial contracting. In addition to the provision of counsel directly to executives and other business partners within the sector, responsibilities will include the supervision of outside counsel, and coordinating with various legal specialists inside the company to support litigation, internal investigations, intellectual property, export, ethics and anti-corruption, employment, and other matters impacting the business. The position will be located in either McLean, Virginia; or Linthicum, Maryland.
• JD from an ABA accredited law school.
• A member of a State Bar
• 10-plus years of experience: at least 2 of which involved questions in U.S. Government or commercial contracting.
• A record of managing complex, high-value legal matters.
• Experience supporting clients and business partners as counsel for the US Government, in-house within the US defense and intelligence contracting community, or in private practice.
• Demonstrated leadership potential.
• An active U.S. DoD security clearance at the Secret level or higher. Eligible to obtain a U.S. Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Legal and Regulatory