Northrop Grumman Electronic Assembler 2 in Lanham, Maryland
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Assembler to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Lanham, MD.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Advanced Technology Solutions (ATS) organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. Works from diagrams and drawings.
• Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
• May conduct peer inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
• May disassemble, modify, rework and reassemble experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
• Some overtime, evenings and weekends, may be required to meet program
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• High School Diploma
• 2 years experience in production assembly
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• NASA-STD-8739 Certifications and or J-STD Certifications with Space Addendum. ESD, FOE/FOD Training
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production