Northrop Grumman C-130 Principal Manufacturing Engineer in Lake Charles, Louisiana
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative way..
Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Additionally, Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family.
Are you ready to put your experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so, we need you to join our team as a Principal Manufacturing Engineering. You will be supporting our C-130 program at our Lake Charles Aircraft Maintenance and Fabrication Center (AMFC).
Your duties include development of work packages for maintenance execution. You will work closely with Operations Management in task/work card development. You will support in Continuous Process Improvements (CPI) initiatives.
1. Development work instructions for aerospace maintenance.
2. Reading and interpreting of blue prints and drawings
3. Verification to technical order specifications and tolerances
4. Application of local procedural requirements for mainteance and inspection
1. A Bachelor's degree with a STEM discipline along with a minimum of 5 years of experience working with engineering drawings, process specifications and other tech data.
2. Ability to gather, analyze and correlate data.
3. Able to understand technical instructions and create logical sequences of events and provide them to others
4. Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret Clearance.
1. Experience with Standard Repair Manuals especially Boeing Standard Repair Manuals. Experience with paperless planning systems preferably Northrop Grumman Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
2. Experience with MRO inspection deck also a plus
3. C-130 experience
4. A current Secret Clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering